Some exclusions may apply. Subject to availability
Close this announcement
Reserve Fillmore Valve
CHANGE YOUR VALVES CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Reserve is rewriting the future of tubeless systems with the introduction of the Fillmore valve, a completely new take on tubeless valve designs. The patented Reserve Fillmore valve represents a game-changing leap forward in technology, with a design that eliminates the traditional, delicate, clog-inciting valve core of yesteryear.
- High Flow: 3X air flow makes seating tires a snap
- No Clog: Eliminates clogging and busts through dry sealant
- Micro-Adjust: Airs down to the perfectly dialed tire pressure
- Direct-Inject: Coreless design for no-fuss injection of sealant
- Lifetime Guarantee
Eliminates clogging and busts through dry sealant. Fillmore’s self-clearing poppet eliminates clogging by breaking through sealant build-up. Plus, its compatible with tire inserts for free-flowing inflation no matter what.
3 X airflow makes seating and inflating tires a snap. With three-times the airflow of a Presta valve, Fillmore’s beauty is more than skin deep. It’s a true performance upgrade that makes seating and inflating tires a snap
Airs down to the perfectly dialed tire pressure. Unthread Fillmore’s valve cap slightly and press to air down. A couple psst-pssts and you’re at the perfectly dialed tire pressure. Trailside tire pressure adjustments have never been easier
1. Do I need a special pump for the Fillmore valve?
- No special pump needed. Fillmore uses the same standard pump interface as the Presta valve
2. How long is the warranty period?
- We offer a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
3. Can I add sealant directly through the Fillmore valve?
- Yes, you can direct-inject sealant through the valve simply by removing all pressure in the tire and using either a syringe style injector with tube, or cutting the top of the sealant bottle to size. The Fillmore has no valve core to remove or get in the way.
4. Will the valve fit my wheel?
- 50mm Fillmore valves will fit a minimum 18mm and maximum 28mm deep rim, which covers most modern mountain bike rim designs. A full compatibility chart is here.
5. Do all pumps and tire pressure gauges work with Fillmore valves?
- Although we can't guarantee all pumps and tire gauges will work with Fillmore valves, we have tried most of the pumps and gauges on the market today and have found very few exceptions where there are function issues. There may be some pumps out there that will not work correctly.
6. Are they compatible with tire inserts like CushCore?
- Yes, compatible. The poppet pushes against the insert when you release pressure, so it can take a bit of additional force on the cap to let the air out of the tires.
7. Can I use them on my road bike?
- Yes, but it is recommended to check your wheel manufacturer's rim depth. See compatibility below.
- 50mm Fillmore valves will fit a minimum 18mm and maximum 28mm deep rim
- 70mm Fillmore valves will fit a minimum rim depth of 30mm and maximum 48mm deep rim.
- 90mm Fillmore valves will fit a minimum rim depth of 48mm and a maximum of 68mm deep rim.
8. Can ride without the cap on the valve?
- Yes. While we recommend keeping the cap on for best practice and for the micro-adjust feature, there are no issues with riding the bike with a missing cap. The system is designed to hold tire pressure with or without an air cap.
9. I’ve lost my cap, how do I get a new one?
-Contact our Rider Support team for replacement parts
10. Are they rebuildable?
- No, Fillmore valves are not rebuildable. They use a durable 7000 series aluminum body combined with a sturdy one-piece stainless steel internal rod. If you ever have any trouble, you can contact us about your Lifetime Warranty.
11. Are they compatible with TyreWiz?
- No, Tyrewiz requires you to remove a presta valve core to install the TyreWiz and the Fillmore's high-flow, no-clog design does not have a valve core.